Red Shoe Diaries Strip Poker
This home video release collects three sensuous stories from the Showtime cable series inspired by Zalman King's hit film. In "Strip Poker," a luscious photographer on vacation spies on her next-door neighbors, who are playing the titular card game; after observing from a distance, she decides it might be more fun to make it a three-handed tournament. A woman finds her grandmother's diary in "Slow Train," and soon her imagination is filled with the details of a long-ago romance. And "Hard Labor" concerns a female advertising executive whose life begins to unravel when she learns that her boyfriend's former lover has her heart set on winning him back. The cast for the three episodes includes Anfisa Nezinskaya, Larisa Tipikina, and Carolyn Seymour. David Duchovny narrates. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Showtime Entertainment
- UPC: 758445501827
- Region: Region 1