Red Book Pediatric Infectious Diseases Clinical Decision Support Chart
This convenient flip chart provides pediatric health care professionals with point-of-care guidance on the assessment, prevention, and treatment of childhood infectious diseases. Includes handy algorithms and tables to provide quick, practical support and guidance. Topics include: Syphilis Varicella-Zoster Virus Zika Immunizations S Aureus Infections Genital Herpes and Neonates Tuberculosis Streptococcal Infections Fungal Infections Procedural Prophylaxis Lyme Disease Immunocompromised Children and Adolescents Diarrheal Infections Epstein-Barr Virus Kawasaki Disease
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Pediatrics
- ISBN-13: 9781610023054
- ISBN: 1610023056
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 LAM SPI