Reconstructive Surgery And Wound Management Of The Dog And Cat
In this concise and practical volume the authors describe and illustrate step by step all currently available reconstructive surgical techniques. The book covers both dogs and cats with skin defects caused by injury or tumor resection and the reader is given the widest possible range of treatment options for dealing with individual cases.After describing a new protocol for wound management in companion animals, and general, avascular and microvascular reconstructive techniques, the authors deal with specific techniques region by region: facial area and head, eyelids, neck and trunk, forelimb, and hindlimb.Reconstructive Surgery and Wound Management of the Dog and Cat is an accessible overview and a source of practical help to improve treatment of patients with skin wounds. The book incorporates concise text, precise instructions and a wealth of top-quality color images. It will be of value to veterinary practitioners and students alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781840761634
- ISBN: 1840761636
- Publication Year: 2013