Recognizing Women's Leadership: Strategies And Best Practices For Employing Excellence
According to recent data on women leaders across all major sectors in the United States, women are outperforming men but earning less and still hitting the glass ceiling. This book uncovers the best practices to remedy these inequities, optimize performance, and benefit both genders. Elevates the conversation about why women's leadership is still lacking in the United States and debunks typical myths about gender disparity in the U.S. workforce Offers strategies and best practices for companies and organizations to ensure excellence Presents findings based on current research and analysis on thousands of positions across hundreds of companies in 14 sectors Provides insights from interviews with representatives of several of the most successful companies in the United States about their practices that help ensure excellence
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Praeger Pub Text
- ISBN-13: 9781440831164
- ISBN: 1440831165
- Publication Year: 2014