Recent Developments In Embryo Transfer
Embryo transfer is one of the steps in the entire procedure of assisted reproduction. One of the most prolific high-end enterprises today is the embryo transfer domain. This book documents the recent advances and outlooks on newly postulated theories and technological advances related to the transfer of human embryo. The areas of special emphasis discuss challenges faced during the procedure. A few instances of how to improve pregnancy rate by novel techniques have been listed in this book, to give interested readers like embryologists and human IVF specialists, current and useful knowledge, including some critical practice techniques. Detailed contents shed light on the optimal stimulus systems for ovaries, advancements in insemination procedures, advanced embryo transfer technologies and endometrial receptivity, and embryo implantation mechanism. Hence, this book will vastly add to the current knowledge of readers on improving human embryo transfer pregnancy rate.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
- ISBN-13: 9781632395344
- ISBN: 1632395347
- Publication Year: 2015