Rebeli?N En La Granja / Farm Rebellion
The animals are already tired of being exploited by man and decide to expel him from his property to found an animal society in which the human being is the enemy. The head of the rebellion is a pig that, in principle, seems to care about common interests and general welfare. However, the poison of power invades him gradually. The animals are baffled because their situation has not improved and what began as a prosperity project becomes little by little a bleak utopia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Selector S.A. De C.V.
- ISBN-13: 9786074532401
- ISBN: 6074532400
- Publication Year: 2018