National Geographic Video Realm Of The Alligator
Set deep in the Okefenokee swamp between Florida and Georgia, National Geographic: Realm of the Alligator delves deep into the lives of these fearsome and ferocious creatures. Robert Pernell narrates in detail the reproductive habits and developmental tendencies of alligators, and the program also includes violent feeding scenes in which a gator slowly moves in on its prey before pouncing with incredible speed. The scenes are jarring and intense, giving the viewer vivid insight into the danger that an alligator can pose. The documentary also features interviews with scientists who have devoted their lives to the study of these contemporary dinosaurs. John Schietinger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Willette Acquisition Corp.
- UPC: 727994950394
- Region: Region [unknown]