Real World Evidence Generation And Evaluation Of Therapeutics
The volume and complexity of information about individual patients is greatly increasing with use of electronic records and personal devices. Potential effects on medical product development in the context of this wealth of real-world data could be numerous and varied, ranging from the ability to determine both large-scale and patient-specific effects of treatments to the ability to assess how therapeutics affect patientsa (TM) lives through measurement of lifestyle changes. In October 2016, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine held a workshop to facilitate dialogue among stakeholders about the opportunities and challenges for incorporating real-world evidence into all stages in the process for the generation and evaluation of therapeutics. Participants explored unmet stakeholder needs and opportunities to generate new kinds of evidence that meet those needs. This publication summarizes the presentations and discussions from the workshop.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Natl Academy Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780309455626
- ISBN: 0309455626
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 1