Radiology Of Orthopedic Implants
There is an ever-expanding range of implants used in Orthopaedic Surgery. Nearly 200,000 joint replacement procedures are done in UK every year. The performance of these implants is assessed on radiographs. This is of interest to Orthopaedic surgeons and Radiologists alike. Information on interpretation of these radiographs is not readily available in an easily readable format. This book will assist both trainees and practicing orthopedic surgeons and radiologists in assessing the radiologic appearance of implants and their potential for future performance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319760070
- ISBN: 3319760076
- Publication Year: 2018