Radical Reorganization Of Existing Work Structures Through Digitalization
"This book explores how the 21st Century is the era of high-tech, digitized, borderless and networked economies and organizations. It explores how organizations are realigning, reshaping and reinventing themselves. It also provides understanding on the characteristics of networked enterprises, their pros and cons, critical success factors, reinvention strategies and envisaged changes"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Business Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522531913
- ISBN: 1522531912
- Publication Year: 2017