Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With The Heart Of A Buddha
Combining the principles of psychotherapy with the teachings of Buddhism, this illuminating guide explains how to eliminate the personal conflicts and feelings of not being good enough that can cause such problems as addiction, overwork, and perfectionism, and how to develop balance, compassion, acceptance, self-healing, and a more fulfilling life. Reprint. 20,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Chesterfield
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bantam Dell Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780553380996
- ISBN: 0553380990
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: Reprint