Is it possible to have a business in which all employees can establish their own working hours and salary, know all the financial information of the company, and participate in every step of the decision-making process? In this impressive and revolutionary book, Ricardo Semler offers hope to his readers that there is a more humane way of doing business which is beneficial for everyone. He outlines step by step how he transformed the rigid structure of his father's company to one in which all of his employees are autonomous and capable of managing themselves. This book is a source of inspiration to any person who wants to run an extraordinary business.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Maximo Potencial
- ISBN-13: 9788494686689
- ISBN: 8494686682
- Publication Year: 2019