Quick Guide In Stretching: Elasticity And Muscle Tone
Stretching is a form of physical exercise in which a specific muscle, a tendon or muscle group is deliberately flexed or stretched in order to improve the muscle's felt elasticity and achieve comfortable muscle tone. This book is the 3rd volume of the series "The Art of Happiness" after Volume 1 "Happiness Guide - How to boost your Serotonin level-" and Volume 2 "Chromotherapy - colours and well-being." The target of this book is to make everyone understand why stretching is so important in all physical activities and why we need to achieve a comfortable muscle tone.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781530769070
- ISBN: 1530769078
- Publication Year: 2016