Quick Creole For Medical Personnel: Hope Literature, Haitian Creole Medical Phrasebook
Dorothy Shumans is a vibrant, devoted follower of Christ, mother of four and grandmother of nine who has served as Director of House of Hope Ministries, Inc. in Haiti for many years. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Education with certifications in Elementary Education, vocal music, Vocational Home Economics, English as a Second Language and Bible. Her graduate studies have included Geriatric Nutrition, Counseling families with special needs, Biblical financial counseling, and Missionary Medical Intensive training. She has authored several books in Kreyl / English including: Creole With A Smile Grammar Textbook, Creole With A Smile Kreyl / English Dictionary, and Quick Creole for Medical Personnel. She and her team have edited many other works for various ministries and established Kreyl libraries in Haiti.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781532041211
- ISBN: 1532041217
- Publication Year: 2018