Grimm was the only one in town who knew he had them where he wanted themoverconfident. The hero ofQuick Change is just twenty minutes into a bank robbery, and so far everything is going according to his brilliant, meticulously thought-out plan. The bank's employees and customers are in the vault, the security cameras have all been shot out, and he's bagged close to a million dollars. But the police and a SWAT team are already outside. Can Grimm get out of the bank and out of New York,with the money and his two accomplices, and pull off this daring escapade?And why is he dressed like a clown?Jay Cronley delivers the answers in a rapid-fire narrativewith much more suspense and Cronley's signature deadpan humor than made it into the French or American film versions (the latter starring Bill Murray and Geena Davis). In an introduction written for this new paperback edition, the author tells how the book came to be, what it's like to go Hollywood, and where the book has taken him since it was first published in 1981.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Oklahoma Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780806137735
- ISBN: 0806137738
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 1