Questions I Ask When I Want To Talk About Myself: 50 Topics To Share With Friends
Mindy Kaling loves to talk (Rainn Wilson has dubbed her The Office flibbertigibbet) and she loves to listen (back when she was babysitting for a living, her charges found in her an enthusiastic sounding-board for listing the pros and cons of marrying each band member of ‘N Sync).In this deck of conversation starters, Mindy discusses her views on 50 witty and relatable subjects, along with accompanying questions to get you and your friends talking about things that really matter (best friend rights and responsibilities, how guys have to do almost nothing to be great, and other universal truths).
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter
- ISBN-13: 9780449819883
- ISBN: 0449819884
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: CRDS