Quality, Value, And Patient Safety In Orthopedic Surgery, An Issue Of Orthopedic Clinics
This issue of Orthopedics Clinics will survey a broad range of topics across sub-specialty areas on Quality, Value, and Patient Safety in Orthopedic Surgery. Each issue in the series is edited by an experienced team of surgeons from the prestigious Campbell Clinic. Articles in this issue will cover the following topics: Improving Joint Replacement with Continuous Quality Improvement Methods and Tools, Osteolysis as it Pertains to Total Hip Arthroplasty, Perioperative Safety, Pediatric Spine Surgery, Standardization of Care of Common Pediatric Fractures, The volume-value relationship in shoulder arthroplasty, Practicing cost-conscious shoulder surgery, Patient Safety with Driving after Foot and Ankle Surgery, Optimizing Outpatient Total Ankle Replacement from Clinic to Pain Management, The Role of Generic Implants in Orthopaedic Trauma, and The Role of Business Education in the Orthopaedic Curriculum, among others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323640930
- ISBN: 0323640931
- Publication Year: 2018