Pyspark Sql Recipes: With Hiveql, Dataframe And Graphframes
Carry out data analysis with PySpark SQL, graphframes, and graph data processing using a problem-solution approach. This book provides solutions to problems related to dataframes, data manipulation summarization, and exploratory analysis. You will improve your skills in graph data analysis using graphframes and see how to optimize your PySpark SQL code. PySpark SQL Recipes starts with recipes on creating dataframes from different types of data source, data aggregation and summarization, and exploratory data analysis using PySpark SQL. You'll also discover how to solve problems in graph analysis using graphframes. On completing this book, you'll have ready-made code for all your PySpark SQL tasks, including creating dataframes using data from different file formats as well as from SQL or NoSQL databases. What You Will Learn Understand PySpark SQL and its advanced features Use SQL and HiveQL with PySpark SQL Work with structured streaming Optimize PySpark SQL Master graphframes and graph processing Who This Book Is ForData scientists, Python programmers, and SQL programmers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apress
- ISBN-13: 9781484243343
- ISBN: 148424334X
- Publication Year: 2019