Pyrethroids: From Crysanthemum To Modern Industrial Insecticide
Progress and Future of Pyrethroids, by Yoshio KatsudaPyrethrin Biosynthesis and Its Regulation in Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium, by Kazuhiko MatsudaRecent Advances of Pyrethroids for Household Use, by Kazuya Ujihara, Tatsuya Mori and Noritada MatsuoThe Biological Activity of a Novel Pyrethroid: Metofluthrin, by Masayo Sugano and Takao IshiwatariAdvances in the Mode of Action of Pyrethroids, J. Marshall Clark and Steven B. SymingtonMammal Toxicology of Synthetic Pyrethroids, by Ryozo Tsuji, Tomoya Yamada and Satoshi KawamuraBiotransformation and Enzymatic Reactions of Synthetic Pyrethroids in Mammals, by Kazuki Mikata, Naohiko Isobe and Hideo KanekoEnvironmental Behavior of Synthetic Pyrethroids, by Toshiyuki KatagiEcotoxicology of Synthetic Pyrethroids, by S. J. Maund, P. J. Campbell, J. M. Giddings, M. J. Hamer, K. Henry, E. D. Pilling, J. S. Warinton and J. R. Wheeler
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783642273452
- ISBN: 3642273459
- Publication Year: 2012