In the third and final chapter of Danish filmmaker Nicolas Winding Refn's acclaimed Pusher trilogy, the focus shifts from disgraced gangster's son Tonny to feared Serbian crime lord Milo. First seen in the original film as a vicious underworld heavy with a thirst for blood and a sadistic mean streak, Milo's violent professional life couldn't stand in starker contrast to his henpecked home life. From catering to the constant demands of his spoiled daughter, Milena, to watching over his shiftless henchmen and cooking his helpers some questionably prepared samosas, Milo's notorious street reputation can't hold a candle to his reputation for being quite a softie around the house. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: MAGNOLIA HOME ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 876964000598