Pure Heroine is the debut album from New Zealander Ella Yelich-O'Connor, better known as Lorde. She was spotted at the young age of 12, singing at a talent show in her hometown near Auckland, and subsequently signed to Universal. She shot to prominence in early 2013 with a hugely popular EP, The Love Club, which produced the single "Royals." The record was written with producer Joel Little and showcases her indie-tinged electro-pop sound., Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Watauga
- Seller rating:
- Label: Virgin EMI (Universal UK)
- UPC: 602537519002