Psychosocial Aspects Of Healthcare
This timely text offers comprehensive, integrated coverage of psychosocial topics involving clients, families, and other caregivers affected by pathology, impairment, functional limitation, and/or disability. To engage students and promote insight, PSYCHOSOCIAL ASPECTS OF HEALTHCARE, 3/e relies on real-life student journal entries from multiple disciplines. A current, evidence-based, extensive literature review forms the core of the text, connecting theory to practice. Reflective Questions and Case Studies after each chapter stimulate awareness and promote dialogue; relevant clinical examples and tables are presented throughout. This edition’s updates include broader coverage of multicultural issues, spirituality, and chronic conditions; a new chapter on abuse and neglect; thorough coverage of PTSD; improved organization; and a new Online Manual containing extensive readings and resources.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780131392182
- ISBN: 0131392182
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 3