The perfect introduction to psychology, Degree in a Book: Psychology covers every major subject of psychology, every methodology. Including helpful diagrams, summary sections, ideas for further reading and questions to consider, you will soon be able tounderstand the differences between Freud and Jung, its relationship to neuroscience and physiology, and how psychology is used in our everyday lives.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcturus Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781788883368
- ISBN: 1788883365
- Publication Year: 2019