Psycho Socio Physical Dimensions Of Adolescent Health Management: Emerging Research And Opportunities
Today's youth experience a period of major physical, physiological, psychological, and behavioral changes with changing patterns of social interactions and relationships. The changing environments in which adolescents live impacts their behavior, which in turn can implicate their health and wellbeing. The changing nature of these health problems amongst adolescents calls for new responses from the medical sector to promote and protect their health. Psycho-Socio-Physical Dimensions of Adolescent Health Management: Emerging Research and Opportunities is a pivotal reference source that provides vital research on the protection of adolescent health and wellbeing by strategizing better healthcare initiatives and programs, as well as assessing the impact of various healthcare approaches in modifying the health and behavior of adolescents. Covering topics that include growth patterns, improving mental health, and interpersonal relationships, this book is ideally designed for healthcare professionals, psychologists, psychiatrists, sociologists, social workers, researchers, policymakers, and scholars.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Info Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522573845
- ISBN: 1522573844
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1