Psych + Mindtap Psychology & Psychotherapy
Learn Introductory/General Psychology YOUR Way with PSYCH! PSYCH's easy-reference, textbook presents course content through visually engaging chapters. With the textbook or on its own, PSYCH MindTap allows you to learn on your terms. Read or listen to textbooks and study with the aid of instructor notifications, flashcards and practice quizzes. Track your scores and stay motivated toward your goals. Whether you have more work to do or are ahead of the curve, you'll know where you need to focus your efforts. And the MindTap Green Dot will charge your confidence along the way. When it's time to study, everything you've flagged or noted can be gathered into a guide you can organize.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wadsworth Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780357041055
- ISBN: 0357041054
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 6 PCK PAP/