Providing Employment Support For People With Long Term Mental Illness: Choices, Resources, And Practical Strategies
More than ever before, people with mental illness want to be able to secure and sustain meaningful employment in their communities. Providing Employment Support for People with Long-Term Mental Illness: Choices, Resources, and Practical Strategies provides the proven techniques and useful information needed to help people with mental illness become part of the nation's work force.Offering probing discussion of mental illness as well as valuable insight into the "ins and outs" of seeking and maintaining competitive work, this comprehensive handbook addresses vital concerns such as vocational assessment and career development; family involvement in vocational planning; social skills and behavior management; crisis intervention; and workers' rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act.Filled with illustrative case studies and reproducible forms and checklists, this informative volume is essential for all who support workers with mental illness, including job development and placement specialists, supported employment professionals, vocational rehabilitation counselors, and mental health practitioners.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brookes Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781557661906
- ISBN: 1557661901
- Publication Year: 1998