Providing Employment Support For People With Long Term Mental Illness: Choices, Resources, And Practical Strategies
More than ever before, people with mental illness want to be able to secure and sustain meaningful employment in their communities. Providing Employment Support for People with Long-Term Mental Illness: Choices, Resources, and Practical Strategies provides the proven techniques and useful information needed to help people with mental illness become part of the nation's work force.Offering probing discussion of mental illness as well as valuable insight into the "ins and outs" of seeking and maintaining competitive work, this comprehensive handbook addresses vital concerns such as vocational assessment and career development; family involvement in vocational planning; social skills and behavior management; crisis intervention; and workers' rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act.Filled with illustrative case studies and reproducible forms and checklists, this informative volume is essential for all who support workers with mental illness, including job development and placement specialists, supported employment professionals, vocational rehabilitation counselors, and mental health practitioners.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brookes Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781557661906
- ISBN: 1557661901
- Publication Year: 1998