Protecting Your Castle: A Common Sense Guide To Home Safety And Defense
Protecting Your Castle is the premier anti home burglary and safety training program available to the general public. The Program was created by nationally recognized family safety and empowerment expert, Brett Lechtenberg. Protecting Your Castle is filled with straight forward, simple and empowering training that can be used by virtually any homeowner to keep their home, family and possessions safer.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781532907012
- ISBN: 153290701X
- Publication Year: 2015