Prospects Of Plant Based Vaccines In Veterinary Medicine
This book provides an in-depth explanation of the advantages and current limitations of recombinant plant-made vaccines for use in veterinary medicine, including for livestock, pets, and wild animals. Written by top scientists in the field, it discusses the background to and latest scientific advances in plant-made vaccines for the most commonly targeted veterinary infections. With the recent high-profile research into recombinant plant-made therapeutics for Ebola and Zika viruses, it is likely that the products will be commercialized and widely used in the future. Plant-made therapeutics have a variety of advantages over those made in traditional systems; however, their most fruitful application may be in veterinary medicine, due to less stringent regulations and a greater need for low-cost products.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319901367
- ISBN: 3319901362
- Publication Year: 2018