Project Planning And Management: A Guide For Nurses And Interprofessional Teams
"Project Planning and Management: A Guide for Nurses and Interprofessional Teams, Third Edition serves as a primary resource for students developing and implementing clinical projects as a requirement for course completion. Additionally, the text also serves as a guide for faculty and preceptors who assist students in identifying clinical and management gaps as well as in initiating projects.The Third Edition focuses on planning and managing evidence-based projects, phases of implementation, and evaluation methods within the context of quality, safety, and value-based initiatives. Coverage of the expanded use of technology and the importance of designing project/program plans with explicit tools and tactics for success will also be outlined. A central theme woven throughout the text is the impact of outcomes that engage and inspire through dynamic projects. Readers of this text will also benefit from the real-world examples drawn from students, faculty, clinician, manager, and administrator experiences"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781284147056
- ISBN: 1284147053
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3