Process Analysis, Design, And Intensification In Microfluidics And Chemical Engineering
Microfluidics represent great potential for chemical processes design, development, optimization, and chemical engineering bolsters the project design of industrial processes often found in large chemical plants. Together, microfluidics and chemical engineering can lead to a more complete and comprehensive process. Process Analysis, Design, and Intensification in Microfluidics and Chemical Engineering provides emerging research exploring the theoretical and practical aspects of microfluidics and its application in chemical engineering with the intention of building pathways for new processes and product developments in industrial areas. Featuring coverage on a broad range of topics such as design techniques, hydrodynamics, and numerical modelling, this book is ideally designed for engineers, chemists, microfluidics and chemical engineering companies, academicians, researchers, and students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Engineering Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522571384
- ISBN: 1522571388
- Publication Year: 2018