The title character in Republic's Prison Nurse is a "woman in white" named Judy, played by Marian Marsh. Together with her friend Pepper (Bernardine Hayes), Judy hires on at a maximum-security prison smack dab in the middle of flood country. When she's not braving the elements and fending off the advances of the convicts, Judy is doing her best to contend with a raging typhoid epidemic. Henry Wilcoxon is integrity personified as the doctor who eventually falls in love with the dedicated heroine. Prison Nurse was one of four inexpensive Republic programmers directed by James Cruze, formerly one of the top filmmakers of the silent screen. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Select O Hits Video
- UPC: 089218480491
- Region: Region [unknown]