Principles Of Neurosurgery
Featuring contributions from experts worldwide, this reference examines approaches to frequently encountered neurosurgical problems. The book is organized for easy reference into 23 major clinical areas, including neuroanaesthesia, head injury, brain tumours, cerebrovascular occlusive disease, neural tube defects, vascular malformations of the spinal cord, focal infections and mmovement disorders. Dicussions proceed in a sequence paralleling the clinician's approach in developing the differential diagnosis, establishing the correct diagnosis, and initiating treatment. Thus, the incidence, aetiology, pathophysiology, appropriate diagnostic procedures and medical and surgical treatment options and their expected results are methodically presented for each neurosurgical problem. More than 250 illustrations - including CT scans, MR images, radiographs, angiograms, ultrasound scans, intraoperative photographs, and drawings - accompany the text.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780881677508
- ISBN: 0881677507
- Publication Year: 1991