Principles Of Fraud Examination
"Accountants need to have a strong understanding of fraud - what it is and how it is committed, prevented, and resolved. The third edition provides them with that knowledge. It documents the schemes used by executives, managers, and employees to commit fraud against their organisations. Case studies, complete with statistics and flowcharts, are provided for each chapter. A new chapter is included on fraud risk assessment. Updated statistics are presented on recent ACFE findings. In addition, minor revisions throughout focus on the increasing use of electronic payments and other technology in fraud schemes. This helps accountants detect and prevent fraud"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471517085
- ISBN: 0471517089
- Publication Year: 2004