Principal Characters: Film Players Out Of Frame
As the grandson of actress Ivy Close and son of director Ronald Neame, Christopher Neame's roots in the film business were already firmly established by the time he joined the family profession. InPrincipal Characters, Neame provides brief intimate portraits of the many important film figures he has worked with during his illustrious career. In this charming collection of anecdotes, he asks and answers questions about the stars that reveal both their carefree and vulnerable moments alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scarecrow Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780810856837
- ISBN: 0810856832
- Publication Year: 2005