Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something." - Aldous Huxley Why Pride Matters is the quotation book that shows words and examples how to achieve that peace.This clear-sighted volume represents a collective testament of how and why pride is imperative to a successful life, whether it's focused on business, leisure, relationships, or striving for toward an "impossible" goal. Time-tested wisdom, philosophers' quotes, and the words of contemporary celebrities such as Geena Davis and Sally Field deliver a thoughtful and inspirational message.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780740718830
- ISBN: 0740718835
- Publication Year: 2001