Press Here! Massage For Beginners: A Simple Route To Relaxation And Releasing Tension
Relieve pain, alleviate tension, increase relaxation, and recover and prepare for physical activities. This contemporary take on an old practice makes massage accessible to a new generation of readers. Fun, modern illustrations and intuitive organization combined with the expertise of licensed massage therapist Rachel Beider allow you to quickly implement this powerful wellness tool. Massage therapy is a great way to connect and engage with your loved ones, applying healing techniques to reduce pain and tension while increasing relaxation and enjoyment. With this guide, learn how to give a deeply enjoyable therapeutic massage to family members, friends, or oneself. Beautifully illustrated and designed and with easy-to-follow instructions, Massage for Beginners is the perfect guide for learning the fundamentals of giving a really great massage.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB St Louis Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fair Winds Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781592338726
- ISBN: 1592338720
- Publication Year: 2019