Preparation For The Toefl : Test Of English As A Foreign Language
This perennial bestseller provides proven, top-quality preparation for foreign students who take the TOEFL to qualify for admission to a U.S. or Canadian college. Contents include six full-length, classroom-tested practice exams with complete explanatory answers, in-depth review of all test subject areas, and detailed analysis of the TOEFL essay exam.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Petersons
- ISBN-13: 9780028605630
- ISBN: 0028605632
- Publication Year: 1995