Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) is the detection and screening of genetic abnormality in gametes prior to fertilisation and embryos fertilised in vitro prior to implantation. This exciting new text provides an introduction and overview of the principles of PGD. An exciting fusion of prenatal diagnosis (PD) with in vitro fertilisation (IVF), this book is will appeal to both the prenatal diagnosis community, of clinical geneticists and foetal medicine specialists within obstetrics and gynaecology, and the IVF community within reproductive medicine. It is also an essential introduction to PD, clinical genetics and IVF for non-specialists. A concise introduction to the field of PGD Detailed explanations of the techniques and procedures used The law and ethical implications of PGD Future uses of PGD
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471985006
- ISBN: 0471985007
- Publication Year: 2001