Power Quest: America's Obsession With The Paranormal, Book 1
When Fascism and Spiritualism combine, diabolical outcomes result. In Power Quest, author S. Douglas Woodward offers a historical perspective of how this malevolent hybrid of the twentieth century was engineered by Nazi Germany in the name of creating a New World Order . Because the synthesis of these belief systems is present in the institutions influencing our nation today, we are at risk.America's fascination with the paranormal permeates our four centuries of existence. Our political symbols celebrate ancient paganism. Old-world mysticism lives on in prominent spiritist movements today. As a nation, we have steadily progressed through this darkened passageway since World War II, in part due to the presence and influence of hundreds of Nazis who were invited into America after the war men who vigorously affirmed the cosmology of the paranormal and the politics of fascism. In this first of two volumes, Woodward asks, Could America become the equivalent evil empire of the twenty-first century?
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781460907429
- ISBN: 1460907426
- Publication Year: 2011