Postscript Typeface Library : Serif & Script
Together at last, in these two volumes, are over 4,000 computer fonts for all users of type today--graphic designers, typesetters, type manufacturers and students. This encyclopedia of typefaces presents a comprehensive visual identification, specification and comparison guide for the thousands of computer/electronic fonts now available. Volume 1 includes Serif and Scripts typefaces. Volume 2 contains Sans Serif, Design, Outline, and Shadow typefaces.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780442014919
- ISBN: 0442014910
- Publication Year: 1994