Poop Or Get Off The Potty!
When Mason and Mia were babies, they pooped a lot - always in their diapers. Now that they're big kids, it's time to use the potty. But what is the potty for? Naps? NO. Books? NO. Playing the drums? No, no, no! Mason and Mia look ahead to official big-kid territory in this hilarious, instructive story that follows in the tradition of Once Upon a Potty - but with special emphasis on that momentous toddler milestone: pooping in the potty!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: School And Library
- Sold by: HPB Greenbriar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Henry Holt Books for Young Readers
- ISBN-13: 9781250124401
- ISBN: 1250124409
- Publication Year: 2019