Politics Of Mega Events In China's Hong Kong And Macao
This book explores the connection between politics and mega-events in post-handover Hong Kong and Macao. It also offers an in-depth account of the two cities' keenness to integrate with China and engage in the international society and China's eagerness to build image, boost influence and gain respect on the global arena. This work will facilitate academics, think tanks, diplomats and government officials to further understand the politics and international relations of China, Hong Kong and Macao.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Pivot
- ISBN-13: 9783030138677
- ISBN: 3030138674
- Publication Year: 2019