Poetry is a word that strikes terror in the hearts of many creatively challenged readers, and often students come away with the impression that poems are dull and difficult to comprehend. In this accessible work, readers will be introduced to common terms to expect when reading poetry, including rhythm, rhyme, form, and more, with examples they can enjoy, such as nursery rhymes. This easy to understand introduction helps sort it all out and endeavors to spark an enthusiasm for the genre and inspiration to begin writing original poems for themselves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Enslow Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780766097551
- ISBN: 0766097552
- Publication Year: 2018