Pockets Da Dai Zi
A small frog is born in the royal family. He is the brunt of all jokes until by fate he proves himself a determined, positive attitude hero. This book takes on the challenges that one faces when living in an environment where they are bullied. Through the mentoring of his grandmother and the inspirational speeches of a toad coach, Pockets becomes an athletic hero of the frog colony. A book to help those who struggle with bullies to become confident productive citizens that contribute to the community.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Chinese
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781489510914
- ISBN: 1489510915
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: LRG