Playlist: The Very Best Of The Highwaymen
As a whole, Playlist doesn't go nearly as deep as The Essential Highwaymen, which, after all, is almost three times as long, but that's not really the point, is it? The country music version of the Traveling Wilburys was indeed a supergroup, featuring four of the genre's greatest legends. This 14-track sampler includes a decent collection of tunes from the band's three albums for Sony (two studio, one live), and a quartet of cuts from the individual members' solo recordings. There is a real bonus in the inclusion of the Johnny Cash-Willie Nelson single "The Human Condition," which was only available on Cash's massive Complete Columbia Album Collection before this. For the money, this is a solid introduction to the Highwaymen., Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Columbia (USA)
- UPC: 887654337924