Playboy's Hugh Hefner: Empire Of Skin
Hugh Hefner, the Playboy of the Western World, was a visionary publisher, an empire-builder, an avatar of pleasure, and a pajama-clad pipe-smoker with a pre-coital grin. Although lauded by millions of avid readers, he was denounced by feminists for exploiting women, and defined as "the father of sex addiction," "a huckster," "a lecherous low-brow feeder of our vices," "a misogynist," and, near the end of his life, "a symbol of priapic senility." This ground-breaking biography, the latest in Blood Moon's award-winning string of outrageously unvarnished myth-busters, is the first published since Hefner's death at the age of 91 in 2017. It is a provocative saga, rich in tantalizing, often shocking detail--not recommended for the rigidly sanctimonious or for the faint of heart.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blood Moon Prod Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781936003594
- ISBN: 1936003597
- Publication Year: 2018