Play Therapy Primer : An Integration Of Theories And Techniques
Offers health care professionals and students a balance of fundamentals, theory and practical techniques. Introductory chapters present theories of play therapy and examine the impact of the therapist's values and beliefs on their ability to work with children in this modality, while the latter chapters are written as a handbook for the practice of individual and group play therapy. Integrating several approaches to the practice of play therapy, including modifications for different ages, the book defines a model of development relevant to applying play therapy. While written for the student or novice therapist, it will also prove stimulating, useful and clinically indispensable to psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, nurses, counselors and child life specialists at all levels of training and experience.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471525431
- ISBN: 047152543X
- Publication Year: 1991