Plantations And Historic Homes Of South Carolina
Southern plantations are an endless source of fascination. That's no surprise since these palatial homes are rich in history, representing a pivotal time in U.S. history that truly is "gone with the wind." With the Civil War literally exploding all around, many of these homes were occupied either by Confederate or Union troops. Today, there are more than thirty plantations open to the public in South Carolina. Plantations and Historic Homes of South Carolina takes the reader on the tours and talks to the guides to dig even further if there is more to discover. If only the walls could talk, the stories we might hear!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Globe Pequot Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781493036011
- ISBN: 1493036017
- Publication Year: 2019