Plant Life In Field And Garden
Third volume in the "Eyes and No Eyes" series, introduces children to the wonders of plant life through examination of a variety of plants, including the cabbage, the turnip, the cucumber, and the rose. In addition to becoming familiar with the structure of plants, the reader discovers how seeds grow, how insects help, and how plants defend themselves. Through this book children are inspired to become keen observers of plant life as they collect specimens and study plants in their natural habitats. Seven color illustrations and numerous black and white drawings complement the text. Suitable for ages 8 and up.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781599152738
- ISBN: 1599152738
- Publication Year: 2008