Plant And Marine Based Phytochemicals For Human Health: Attributes, Potential, And Use
This new book, Plant- and Marine- Based Phytochemicals for Human Health: Attributes, Potential, and Use, provides insight with scientific evidence on the use of medicinal plants in the treatment of certain diseases. It describes bioactive compounds of marine and plant origin that have been discovered to be advantageous for human health, shedding new light on the potential of phytochemicals on human health and contributing to the ocean of knowledge on phytochemistry and pharmaceutical biology. In addition, the role of plant-based pharmaceuticals is also discussed as an example of innovative uses of plant product. This book addresses the importance of phytochemicals from plants and marine life. It divided in four parts: Bioactive compounds in medicinal plants: status and potential Plant-based pharmaceuticals in human health: review Therapeutic attributes of mushroom, cereal grains, and legumes Innovative use of medicinal plants This compendium will be useful for the students and researchers as well as for industry professionals working in the food, nutraceuticals, and herbal industries.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apple Academic Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781771886703
- ISBN: 1771886706
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1